Friday, February 22, 2013

First Trip In Java (Jogja - Malang)

Allright. I want to try to tell you about my story with English. So, this is my first time I write in this blog with English. Here I want to tell you about my FIRST TRIP from Jogja to Malang. I'm in Jogja in Juny 2012 to enroled in STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta. I knew this campus from my friend that recommend me to enroled to this campus. So, I'm looking for the information in the internet, aaaand finally I continue my study in greatest university.

Sooo, after I enroled myself into this campus, I have a plan to mlaku-mlaku in Malang, at the same time to meet my best friend there :p from Jogja, I went to Malang with travel that I order a day before. I was picked up with the travel's car in the evening, its about 9 p.m. I suppose arrive in there about 7 a.m.

Nah, I just want to share my some pictures that I have that I take in the middle of trip.